- Visit www.athleticclearance.com
- If needed, watch quick tutorial video
- Register- Parents/Guardians register with first and last name, valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in the provided code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Select “Start Clearance Here”
- Choose the school year (2019-2020)
- Choose school (San Diego High School)
- Choose Sport
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Medical History, Parent Guardian Information and Signature Forms. All athletes must have Health Insurance to participate in athletics.
- Print “PHYSICAL FORM” at the bottom of the Student Information Page and take to your physician for a physical.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message, Print and sign the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page and your completed physical to Jennifer Ducat in the office for final clearance.
- SDHS Main Office is open for summer school 6/17/19-7/26/19 from 8:00am to noon for assistance.
- SDHS Special Enrollment Hours Monday 7/22 and 7/23 from 8:00am to 5pm.
- Athletic Director Summer Hours 7/19 (1-5pm), 7/22-7/24 (1-5pm), 7/29 (2-5pm), 7/30 (8am-4pm), 8/14-8/16 (8am-5pm), 8/19 (8am-5pm)
- If you are getting physicals from Kaiser or Children’s Hospital, they will be using their own forms. ALL OTHER LOCATIONS MUST USE FORM THAT COMES WITH PHYSICAL PACKET.
- ALL incoming 9th graders MUST attach a copy of their FINAL report card from their middle school that includes BOTH their GPA & CITIZENSHIP.
- If you plan to play additional sports, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! Enter in school year, school and sport. Print Confirmation Page and turn in to Jennifer Ducat. You will need to do this for every sport you plan to play. You do not need a new physical for the additional sports.
For help or questions, please email our Athletic Director, Jennifer Ducat firstname.lastname@example.org